Glazed Corned Beef
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 25 Min
Why wait for St. Patrick's Day to enjoy glazed corned beef? Bring the great taste and feeling of this Irish holiday to your table any day!
What You'll Need:
- 4 pounds corned beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place corned beef in roasting pan; add water and cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 3 to 4 hours or until tender; drain liquid.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over corned beef. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until corned beef is fork-tender, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Slice corned beef across the grain and serve.