Glazed Meatloaf Cakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
During those busy days of campaigning, Mitt Romney was surely longing for his favorite recipe for Glazed Meatloaf Cakes. The tasty twist to this comforting main dish is in the special sauce thatâ€™s drizzled over it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 slices raw bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup and brown sugar; mix well. Form into 6 patties and place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix ketchup and brown sugar; brush tops of patties with mixture.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no pink remains, or to desired doneness beyond that.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!