Green Chili Enchiladas
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 32 Min
- READY IN
- 47 Min
Plan a fiesta with your gang by putting these enchiladas on the menu. They're loaded with cheese, making them an instant favorite with the family.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2
pounds ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chilies, undrained and divided
- 8 (8 or 9-inch) flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can Cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Stir in mushroom soup and 1 can green chilies.
Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 2-1/2 tablespoons shredded cheese. Roll up tortillas; place seam side down in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Stir remaining 1 can green chilies into Cheddar soup. Spoon mixture over tortillas, spreading to edges. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over enchiladas.
Cover and bake 20 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes. Serve with salsa.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
11 16 13