Homestyle Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are loads of ways to prepare Salisbury Steak but we think you'll love our Homestyle Salisbury Steak best. it's a tried and true version that tastes awesome!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8.25-ounce) can carrots, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, carrots, onion, salt, and pepper; form mixture into patties.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dust patties with flour. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook half the patties for 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Repeat with remaining patties. Drain off excess fat; remove to a platter.
- In the same skillet, cook mushrooms for 2 minutes. Add soup and milk and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is hot. Pour sauce over patties and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you love bacon? How about cheese? If you nodded enthusiastically to either of those, then you're about to experience something wonderful...a Bacon and Cheese Lover's Pie. It's a quiche-style dish that's absolutely loaded with cheese, bacon, and some chopped spinach. You'll be smiling from your first forkful to your last.