Italian Country-Fried Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Southern and Midwestern home-style, all-American cooking at its best, but this way? The Italian dressing really kicks this one up a notch.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds cubed steak
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Cut cubed steak into individual-sized portions and place in a large bowl. Pour Italian dressing over steak pieces and toss well.
- Place flour in a plastic bag or dish; add steak pieces and coat well.
- In a heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add steak pieces and fry, turning to brown both sides. Then fry steak for approximately 2 minutes more per side or until a golden-brown crust has formed.
- Serve with warm spaghetti sauce.
Serve over mashed potatoes, if you like. You can also try this recipe with hamburger, or with chicken, turkey, or veal cutlets, instead of steak. Instead of Italian dressing, you can try your favorite salad dressing - creamy, plain, or light - and any other seasonings that will give it your own special touch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!