Jazzy Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This isn't your ordinary beef soup! We jazzed this one up, so that it's got a little extra kick to it. Our one-pot recipe for Jazzy Beef Soup will make you feel all nice and cozy from the inside-out.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 4 cups water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon beef base
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cabbage
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil and cook beef and onion 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Add tomatoes, water, garlic, beef base, sugar, red pepper, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Stir in cabbage and bell pepper and cook 15 to 20 more minutes or until beef and cabbage are tender. Stir in lemon juice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.