Killer Kielbasa Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Take a traditional favorite, chili, and spice it up with Polish kielbasa to make killer-delicious Killer Kielbasa Chili.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces kielbasa, sliced in half lengthwise, then into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) jar medium picante sauce (see Note)
- 1 cup vegetable juice
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, brown ground beef and onions; drain excess liquid. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
To add the "killer" part to this chili, use hot picante sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!