- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
Lasagna and casseroles: two classic dishes that never go out of style. You're sure to please the entire family when you whip up this meat lasagna dish.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies with garlic, oregano, and basil
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon dried parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Cover and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cook beef and salt in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Meanwhile, stir together tomato sauce and diced tomatoes and chilies.
- Stir together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and parsley; spoon beef mixture and cheese mixture over pasta, spreading to reach edges of dish. Pour tomato mixture over cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 21 14