Luau Beef Kabobs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These colorful kabobs get a flavor boost from a marinade that's ideal for steak; or even chicken. A big plus is that you won't have a lot of pots to clean because you can cook everything at the same time!s.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 pounds boneless sirloin tip roast, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 8 to 10 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- 2 small purple onions, quartered
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Hot cooked rice
What To Do:
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Combine pineapple juice, sugar, and next 4 ingredients, mixing well.
- Place beef cubes in a large shallow dish; pour half of marinade over beef. Cover and marinate 2 to 8 hours in refrigerator. Chill remaining marinade and pineapple chunks.
- Preheat the grill. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes. Drain meat, discarding marinade. Alternate meat, pineapple chunks, mushrooms, onions, and red and green bell peppers on skewers.
- Place kabobs on grill rack; grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 10 to 15 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, basting kabobs often with reserved marinade. Serve with rice.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.