Marinated Flank Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
To sauce or not to sauce? Either way, Marinated Flank Steak is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser.
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup pickling spice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pounds flank steak, about 1 inch thick
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the steak; whisk until well mixed. Pour half of the marinade mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; lay steak in marinade. Pour remaining marinade over steak. Cover and chill 8 to 10 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the broiler. Place steak on a broiler pan or rimmed baking sheet, discarding excess marinade, and broil 9 to 11 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until desired doneness.
- Let steak rest 5 minutes and cut steak across the grain into thin slices, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!