Mighty Meatball Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget burgers! Try these hearty meatballs in a sandwich. They're so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground round
- 3 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Store-bought spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except spaghetti sauce; mix well. Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs, and place on a rack in prepared broiler pan.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat for 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce.
Serve in hoagie rolls or over pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs