Mighty Meatball Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget burgers! Try these hearty meatballs in a sandwich. They're so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground round
- 3 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Store-bought spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except spaghetti sauce; mix well. Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs, and place on a rack in prepared broiler pan.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat for 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce.
Serve in hoagie rolls or over pasta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!