Mighty Meatball Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget burgers! Try these hearty meatballs in a sandwich. They're so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground round
- 3 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Store-bought spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except spaghetti sauce; mix well. Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs, and place on a rack in prepared broiler pan.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat for 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce.
Serve in hoagie rolls or over pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!