Mighty Meatball Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Forget burgers! Try these hearty meatballs in a sandwich. They're so-o-o good!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground round
- 3 tablespoons fine, dry breadcrumbs (store-bought)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Store-bought spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except spaghetti sauce; mix well. Shape meat mixture into 1-inch meatballs, and place on a rack in prepared broiler pan.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat for 16 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Serve topped with spaghetti sauce.
Serve in hoagie rolls or over pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!