Mom's Meat and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
No one ever said that stretching your dollars meant sacrificing taste when it comes to dinner. Our recipe for Mom's Meat and Potatoes is not only savory and full of flavor, but it won't break the bank. So heat up the oven and call the gang because it's time to eat!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2- to 3-pound) beef eye round roast
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place beef in a roasting pan and rub with 2 tablespoons seasoning mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, and remaining seasoning mixture; toss to coat completely. Place vegetables around beef.
- Roast 1 to 1-1/2 hours for medium rare, or until desired doneness. Slice roast and serve with potatoes.
We like to serve this with a side of our Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise! Mmm!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!