Muffin Tin Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
By making meat loaf in muffin tins, you reduce the cooking time...which means that dinner can be on the table quicker. Now, isn't that great news?!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the ketchup, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Place about 1/3 cup of the beef mixture into each of 12 medium muffin cups, pressing lightly; spread ketchup over tops.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
If you want, you can use yellow squash in place of the zucchini...or some of both!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.