Muffin Tin Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought about making one of your family's favorite dinners in a muffin tin? Well, it's time to give it a try! Our recipe for Muffin Tin Meat Loaves is more than just easy and convenient, it's a dinnertime must-have!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup ketchup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Place about 1/3 cup of beef mixture into each of 12 medium muffin cups, pressing lightly; spread ketchup evenly over tops.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear.
If you want, you can use yellow squash in place of the zucchini...or some of both!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.