We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our mouths were watering as we triple-tested (and triple-tasted!) these tender filets covered with golden mushrooms. The recipe comes from Kennett Square Inn, located in the mushroom capital of the world! And we think it's a simple and scrumptious way to enjoy the many varieties of mushrooms we see in our markets today.
What You'll Need:
- 8 (3-ounce) beef tenderloin filets
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 8 ounces gourmet-blend sliced mushrooms
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season filets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill tenderloin filets about 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add mushrooms and saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Top each filet with sauteed mushrooms and serve immediately.
- If you can't find gourmet-blend sliced mushrooms in your local grocery store, feel free to use regular sliced mushrooms instead.
- For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will really make you wanna shake your maracas! These pan-fried Shrimp Chimichangas will have your taste buds partying, making them perfect for any fiesta. And once you taste the sauce you'll want to put it on practically everything!