We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our mouths were watering as we triple-tested (and triple-tasted!) these tender filets covered with golden mushrooms. The recipe comes from Kennett Square Inn, located in the mushroom capital of the world! And we think it's a simple and scrumptious way to enjoy the many varieties of mushrooms we see in our markets today.
What You'll Need:
- 8 (3-ounce) beef tenderloin filets
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 8 ounces gourmet-blend sliced mushrooms
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Season filets with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill tenderloin filets about 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add mushrooms and saute until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Top each filet with sauteed mushrooms and serve immediately.
- If you can't find gourmet-blend sliced mushrooms in your local grocery store, feel free to use regular sliced mushrooms instead.
- For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!