We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
East meets West when you combine these tastes of the Orient with the All-American hamburger...and the results are out of this world!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning halfway through the grilling.
Don't forget that bottled chopped garlic works just as well as fresh. It's usually available in the supermarket produce department.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!