We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 35 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 38 Min
The slow cooking really marries these flavors, making it a top choice at any meal - especially at holiday times.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- Season the brisket with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a soup pot, brown the brisket over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Add the onions, tomatoes, and water.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve with the sauce from the pot.