We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 35 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 38 Min
The slow cooking really marries these flavors, making it a top choice at any meal - especially at holiday times.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- Season the brisket with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a soup pot, brown the brisket over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Add the onions, tomatoes, and water.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve with the sauce from the pot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!