We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 3 Hr 35 Min
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 38 Min
The slow cooking really marries these flavors, making it a top choice at any meal - especially at holiday times.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 to 5 pound) beef brisket
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- Season the brisket with the garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- In a soup pot, brown the brisket over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once. Add the onions, tomatoes, and water.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 3-1/2 to 4 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across the grain and serve with the sauce from the pot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!