Quick Beef with Broccoli
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
In a short amount of time, you'll have a whole meal on the table. Grab the family and you can all enjoy this home-cooked quick beef with broccoli dinner together.
What You'll Need:
pound flank steak or boneless top round, trimmed
- 10 sun-dried tomato slices or halves (packed without oil)
cup boiling water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Warm cooked rice
What To Do:
- Slice steak diagonally across grain into very thin slices.
- Combine tomato slices and boiling water; let stand 5 minutes. Drain and slice tomatoes into thin strips, reserving liquid.
- Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, and reserved tomato liquid, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steak and cool, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Remove from skillet, and set aside. Add broccoli; cover and cook 3 minutes. Add tomato strips, scallions, and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 3 minutes. Add cornstarch mixture and steak; cook, stirring constantly 1 minute. Serve over rice.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES