Saucy Cola Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- About 30 meatballs
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Who would guess that one of our favorite soft drinks would be the secret ingredient to these tangy and delicious Saucy Cola Meatballs? They make for crowd-pleasing appetizers!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 small onion, finely chopped, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 cups cola (one 12-ounce can)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, water, half the onion, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Form into 1-inch meatballs and place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients, including remaining onion; mix well. Pour mixture over meatballs. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 minutes, remove foil, and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through and sauce is thickened.
The delicious sauce from these cocktail-size meatballs shouldn't go to waste, so be sure to have some Cheese Bread or rolls on hand for sopping!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!