Shortcut Bacon Cheeseburgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Bacon Cheeseburgers sure are an all-time favorite at just about any burger joint. But now you can make them at home without having to fry bacon first, because we use a shortcut that tastes just as good.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the buns. Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts and make 4 patties.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and pan-fry patties 6 to 8 minutes, or until juices run clear, turning occasionally. Serve burgers on buns.
For a variation, why not top your Shortcut Bacon Cheeseburgers with hickory-smoked barbecue sauce? It sure tastes great on these.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!