Simple Dijon Flank Steak
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
A jar of Dijon mustard is every cook's best friend. Take your taste buds to a French bistro with our Simple Dijon Flank Steak. This budget friendly flank steak is soaked in an easy Dijon marinade and grilled to juicy, flavorful perfection.
What You'll Need:
cup Dijon mustard
cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon peeled fresh grated ginger (see Notes)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (1-pound) flank steak (3/4-inch thick), trimmed
What To Do:
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil, and garlic in a large resealable plastic freezer bag; add steak. Seal bag and marinate in refrigerator 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Remove steak from bag; discard marinade. Place steak on pan and broil 6 to 8 minutes on each side or to desired doneness. Let steak rest for 5 minutes and then thinly slice it against the grain.
- If you prefer, you can substitute 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger for the fresh.
- Begin marinating this steak the night before you plan to cook it. The next day, you can have a delicious steak ready in about 15 minutes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 10 11