Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're never too short on time when we have a slow cooker to turn to in our kitchen. This version of our Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe literally cooks itself, and we come home to one of our favorite Irish dishes. This corned beef and cabbage recipe is a traditional favorite that's sure to act as a welcome reminder of home-cooked meals growing up. It'll keep you feeling comfy 'n' cozy no matter what time of year it is.
What You'll Need:
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef brisket (seasoning packet included)
- 1 green cabbage, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
What To Do:
- Place carrots and potatoes in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker. Place corned beef on top and sprinkle with seasoning packet. Add apple juice, and water.
- Cover and cook on low setting 6 hours. Add cabbage and continue cooking another 1 to 2 hours, or until beef and cabbage are tender. Remove beef, potatoes, and vegetables to a platter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
- For more easy cabbage recipes like this Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage, be sure to check out our collection of 23 Easy Cabbage Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!