Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're never too short on time when we have a slow cooker to turn to in our kitchen. This version of our Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe literally cooks itself, and we come home to one of our favorite Irish dishes. This corned beef and cabbage recipe is a traditional favorite that's sure to act as a welcome reminder of home-cooked meals growing up.
What You'll Need:
- 4 large carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) corned beef brisket (seasoning packet included)
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 green cabbage, cut into 1-inch wedges
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, place carrots and potatoes. Place corned beef on top and sprinkle with seasoning packet. Add apple juice.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours. Add cabbage and continue cooking another 2 to 3 hours, or until beef and cabbage are tender. Remove beef, potatoes, and vegetables to a platter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 18 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
- For more easy cabbage recipes like this Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes.
- Or, if you'd like to check out more Irish recipes, check out our recipes for Beef and Guinness Casserole, Irish Beef Stew, and Irish Potato Soup. Oh, and dif you're looking for a sweet way to finish off your corned beef and cabbage, why not try our Irish Milk Shake?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.