Slow Simmerin' Beef Stew
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This beef stew may take a long time to cook, but boy is it worth the wait for this delicious beef and veggie mixture. Our mouths are watering just thinking about it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds round steak, cut into 1" pieces
- 2 (1-pound) packages frozen stew vegetables
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes with green bell peppers and onions
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup red wine or beef broth
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 7-1/2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!