"Souper" Sloppy Joes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've heard of Sloppy Joes. Well, we've "souped" them up and made them lighter. So, not only are Souper Sloppy Joes "souper"...they're super, too.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can reduced-fat condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium heat until the onion is tender and the beef is browned, stirring often to break up the beef.
- Drain off excess liquid then stir in the remaining ingredients, except the buns. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve on buns.
These can also be served over regular toast or toasted Italian bread as open-faced sandwiches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!