We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A few minutes to put this together, then into the oven it goes so the oven can do the rest of the work. What do you know, you get to be a guest at dinner, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 4- to 5-pound beef brisket
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In medium-sized bowl, combine all ingredients except brisket; mix well.
- Place brisket fat side up in roasting pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Pour barbecue sauce mixture over brisket and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until fork-tender. Slice across grain and serve with sauce from pan.
We've got more of your favorite easy southern recipes in our free eCookbook, Down-Home Cookin': 24 Easy Southern Favorites.
- Plus, you won't want to miss our collection of 14 Old-Fashioned Brisket Recipes and Pot Roast Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!