We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 14 Min
Want to impress company with a show-stopping restaurant-style steak dinner? Our easy recipe for tender Steak Diane that cooks up with its own special mushroom sauce will win you raves.
What You'll Need:
- 2 boneless beef top loin strip steaks, about 3/4-inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine or brandy
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 scallion (green onion), thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
- Press black pepper and lemon peel into both sides of steaks.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook steaks 8 to 10 minutes for medium doneness, or to desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove steaks to a platter; set aside and cover to keep warm. Add mushrooms to skillet, and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well, and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return steaks to skillet, and cook 3 to 4 more minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.