Stylish Beef Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to get all dressed up to enjoy a dinner that's as stylish as it is tasty. Your guests will think you went through a lot of fuss to make this Stylish Beef Stroganoff. Truth is, it'll only take you 15 minutes, and there'll hardly be any dishes to wash!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless beef tri-tip (bottom sirloin), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, cut into -inch slices (about 3 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup ready-to-use beef broth
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 pound egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet that has been coated with cooking spray, brown the beef with the salt and pepper over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until no pink remains. Remove the meat and all but 2 teaspoons of the pan juices to a medium-sized bowl; set aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms and onion for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour then add the broth, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Return the beef and juices to the skillet and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through. Serve over noodles with a dollop of sour cream over each serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!