Sweet and Spicy Meat Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Make over your classic meat loaf recipe with our sweet and spicy ingredients to give this comfort dish a "today" spin! Featuring tangy French dressing, it'll become a favorite meat loaf at your house, for sure!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-spicy French dressing
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat a 9" x 5" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except ketchup; mix well. Distribute mixture in pan; spread ketchup evenly over top.
- Bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until juices run clear. Allow to sit 5 minutes. Pour off excess juices, slice, and serve.
Served cold on white bread, slices of this meat loaf make a tasty late-night (or anytime) sandwich.
- Looking for more easy meatloaf recipes? Then you'll love our latest recipe collection, How to Make Meatloaf: 17 of Our Best Meatloaf Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!