We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No crispy taco shells to break apart, and no messy toppings to deal with. All the taste is cooked into each burger.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (1 -ounce) package dry taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 hamburger buns, split
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the buns and mix until thoroughly blended. Divide mixture into 4 equal patties.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and pan-fry patties 10 to 12 minutes, or until no pink remains and juices run clear, turning halfway through cooking. Serve on buns.
If you're looking for that complete taco flavor, top each burger with a slice of (or 1/4 cup shredded) Monterey Jack cheese during the last 2 minutes of cooking then serve topped with a slice of tomato and some shredded lettuce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs