Texas Gold Steak Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Just a few southwestern-style seasonings are the start of a marinade that'll turn ordinary top sirloin steak into exciting Texas Gold Steak Skewers. Best part? Rain or shine, on a grill pan or out on your grill these'll cook up just fine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 36 (6-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, combine olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; process until marinade is chunky.
- Thread one piece of steak onto each skewer. Place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook steak on skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- These can also be cooked on the grill.
- Check out our Onion Strings recipe for a delicious go-along!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!