Texas Gold Steak Skewers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Just a few southwestern-style seasonings are the start of a marinade that'll turn ordinary top sirloin steak into exciting Texas Gold Steak Skewers. Best part? Rain or shine, on a grill pan or out on your grill these'll cook up just fine.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 36 (6-inch) skewers
What To Do:
- In a food processor or blender, combine olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper; process until marinade is chunky.
- Thread one piece of steak onto each skewer. Place in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and cook steak on skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- These can also be cooked on the grill.
- Check out our Onion Strings recipe for a delicious go-along!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!