Texas Style Pot Roast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Texas Style Pot Roast is hearty, rich and tangy. What a super way to serve up a stick to their ribs pot roast with a bit of Tex-Mex in every bite! This easy beef recipe makes a wonderful family meal...with a bit of flair.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
- 4 cups barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place brisket fat side up in a large roasting pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups barbecue sauce, onions, and garlic; pour over brisket.
- Cover with foil and cook brisket 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until tender.
- Slice thinly across the grain and serve topped with remaining warmed barbecue sauce.
Enjoy sliced brisket on rolls, topped with sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Roll up your sleeves and get those napkins ready, 'cause these deliciously juicy burgers are sure to leave a mess. Once you sink your teeth into our inside-out take on a cheeseburger you'll understand why we call these our Five Napkin Burgers. So what are you waiting for? Let's get messy!
- Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef
- Old-Fashioned Meatloaf
- All American Skillet Goulash
- Our Favorite Meat Loaf
- Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- Slow 'n' Easy Sauerbraten
- Stylish Beef Stroganoff
- Better-Than-Ever Meatloaf
- Country Meat Loaf & Potato Casserole
- Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs