The Best Brisket Ever
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of our all-time most-requested recipes for brisket of beef, so that's why we say that this hearty pot roast is The Best Brisket Ever, and we're sure you'll agree.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) beef brisket
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (from a 2-ounce box) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray. Place brisket in roasting pan.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over brisket, cover tightly with aluminum foil, and bake about 3 hours, or until meat is fork-tender. Slice brisket across grain and serve with pan drippings.
If you want to make this in advance, just put the sliced brisket back into the pan of drippings, cover, and keep refrigerated. Reheat it in the oven before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!