Uptown Roast Beef Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll have the crew lickin' their chops for these Uptown Roast Beef Sandwiches. Get ready for these babies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 3 avocados, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages focaccia
- vegetable oil
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Pour vinaigrette dressing over beef mixture. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place focaccia on a large ungreased baking sheet; brush with small amount of vegetable oil. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice rounds in half horizontally.
- Remove beef mixture from marinade, discarding marinade. Spoon beef mixture evenly onto bottom halves of focaccia rounds; top with cheese and remaining focaccia halves. Cut each sandwich into 4 wedges.
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread used as a sandwich bread for this tangy roast beef filling. If it's not available, use four hoagie rolls and cut each filled hoagie in half.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.