Uptown Roast Beef Sandwiches
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
You'll have the crew lickin' their chops for these Uptown Roast Beef Sandwiches. Get ready for these babies!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- 3 avocados, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- 1 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vinaigrette dressing
- 2 (8.8-ounce) packages focaccia
- vegetable oil
- 4 (1-ounce) slices Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Pour vinaigrette dressing over beef mixture. Seal bag, and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place focaccia on a large ungreased baking sheet; brush with small amount of vegetable oil. Bake 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Slice rounds in half horizontally.
- Remove beef mixture from marinade, discarding marinade. Spoon beef mixture evenly onto bottom halves of focaccia rounds; top with cheese and remaining focaccia halves. Cut each sandwich into 4 wedges.
Focaccia is an Italian flatbread used as a sandwich bread for this tangy roast beef filling. If it's not available, use four hoagie rolls and cut each filled hoagie in half.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES