Apple Cinnamon Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These fit every occasion, from a snack to Thanksgiving dinner. Try serving them with whipped cream (super!), or ice cream (super, again!), or Cheddar cheese (double super!!). And starting with a store-bought pastry dough makes it twice as gourmet-looking but twice as easy.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 large apples (golden delicious or Granny Smith), peeled, cored, and each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup orange juice or water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar together.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 8 triangles. Cut each in half lengthwise to make 16 triangular strips. Place an apple wedge on wide end of each strip; roll up.
- Arrange rolls in a 9- x13-inch baking dish. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Pour orange juice or water into baking dish, but not over rolls.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until rolls are golden brown and apple wedges are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.