Blueberry Lemon Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate lovers, move over! Blueberry Lemon Loaf is here, and it has the perfect combination of flavors.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; set aside. Place butter and sugar in another large bowl; beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat well. Add flour mixture and milk, and beat at low speed until mixture is smooth. Stir in lemon rind and blueberries. Pour mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
Makes 1 loaf.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?