Blueberry Nut Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blueberries and nuts are on all the lists of healthy foods, so mix up this blueberry nut bread and enjoy a yummy fix of healthy foods!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed but not dried
- 3 cups plus 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine damp blueberries and 3 tablespoons flour; toss to coat evenly.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Carefully stir in coated blueberries then spoon mixture into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve, or cover until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!