We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cornbread is always on the go-to list around the Mr. Food family and this Broccoli Cornbread, a twist on classic cornbread, is an absolute favorite. Let's see if you agree!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup small-curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Drain broccoli well, pressing between paper towels.
Combine corn muffin mix and remaining 5 ingredients; stir well. Stir in broccoli. Pour into a greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let cool slightly, and cut into squares.