Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Some insist that this is a dessert while others claim that this sweet bread should be served with dinner. Either way, this gooey treat is not only fun to eat, it's fun to make, so ask the kids to join you!
What You'll Need:
- 24 pieces frozen dinner roll dough, thawed (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours) but still cool, cut in half (see Note)
- 1 (4-serving size) box cook-and-serve butterscotch or vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
What To Do:
- Coat a 12-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place butterscotch pudding mix in a shallow dish. In small batches, dip rolls into dry pudding, coating evenly. Arrange rolls in Bundt pan, alternating with pecans. Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar and butter and microwave 1 minute, or until melted. Pour mixture over rolls and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size, about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove wrap and bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Remove from oven, loosen sides of pan with a knife, and invert onto a serving plate while still hot.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!