Buttery Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Sliced Italian bread dipped on a buttery garlic mixture, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, and popped in the broiler?! Yum-my!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread loaf
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat he broiler. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and salt, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Cut bread into 1-1/2-inch slices, and dip into butter mixture, coating both sides. Place on a baking sheet.
- Stir together Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning; sprinkle on each bread slice.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.