Buttery Garlic Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Sliced Italian bread dipped on a buttery garlic mixture, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese, and popped in the broiler?! Yum-my!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread loaf
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
What To Do:
- Preheat he broiler. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and salt, and sauté 2 minutes.
- Cut bread into 1-1/2-inch slices, and dip into butter mixture, coating both sides. Place on a baking sheet.
- Stir together Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning; sprinkle on each bread slice.
- Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 4 minutes or until cheese melts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!