Cheddar and Chive Drop Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Throw away your rolling pin and forget the floury mess!! 'Drop' biscuits get their name from their method. Instead of rolling and cutting them like traditional biscuits, you simply 'drop' the dough straight from a spoon or measuring cup onto a baking sheet.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine milk and sour cream in a bowl; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet; brush with butter. Bake at 425 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!