We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy wedges of our homemade Cheese Bread studded with onion and parsley. This hearty bread will perfectly sop up the flavors of any of your favorite saucy dishes.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and egg. Stir in biscuit mix, onion, 1/2 cup cheese, and parsley; mix well then pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over batter and pour melted butter over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Because cheese and apples pair so perfectly, try Cheese Bread with Apple Glazed Chicken or with any of your favorite saucy dishes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.