We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hereâ€™s a way to dress up butter that offers you a no-cook option for adding pizzazz to grilled and roasted fish or chicken. Of course, this easy butter spread is great on breads and pastries, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until whipped. Beat in sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. Soften a bit just before serving.
Makes 1-1/2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!