Cinnamon Pecan Muffins
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
It seems like we're always rushed in the morning! Now, when it comes to breakfast, we can have Cinnamon Pecan Muffins, a yummy combination of cinnamon buns and an old favorite, pecan-topped coffee cake. Did we mention they're ready in minutes?
What You'll Need:
cup chopped pecans
cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 cups biscuit baking mix
cup granulated sugar
cup sour cream
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients to remaining pecan mixture; stir until just moistened. Spoon evenly into muffin cups then sprinkle with reserved pecan mixture.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm, or allow to cool slightly then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
NOTE: To fancy these up, top the chopped pecan mixture on each muffin with a pecan half.
Need another fantastic homemade muffin recipe? Then check out My Aunt's Blueberry Muffins!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 14 14