We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When youâ€™re looking for a change-of-pace bread for your bread basket, mix up these corn sticks. They go well with everything!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup fine ground yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a corn stick pan or 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg, buttermilk, and oil until well combined. Add to cornmeal mixture and mix with a spoon just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.