Crispy Buttery Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What gives our Crispy Buttery Biscuits their crunchy flavor is the toasted rice cereal and caraway seed combo that is unbeatable. Bake up a batch and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup crushed toasted rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 (7 ½-ounce) package any flavor refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cereal and the caraway seeds; mix well.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter then in cereal mixture, coating completely. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!