Crispy Buttery Biscuits
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
What gives our Crispy Buttery Biscuits their crunchy flavor is the toasted rice cereal and caraway seed combo that is unbeatable. Bake up a batch and watch 'em disappear.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup crushed toasted rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 (7 ½-ounce) package any flavor refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine crushed cereal and the caraway seeds; mix well.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter then in cereal mixture, coating completely. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 20 11