Easy Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One little homemade touch can make a whole meal special. Just whip up our Easy Banana Muffins. They'll really perk up your bread basket or dessert tray. This simple banana muffin recipe is one of our all-time favorites 'cause they're so much more portable than our traditional banana bread!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in bananas; mix well. Add flour and baking soda, mixing just enough to moisten.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you liked this easy banana muffin recipe, be sure to check out our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins: Our Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.