Easy Banana Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We love banana bread, but sometimes carrying a whole loaf of it around can be kind of inconvenient. So, we decided to come up with a banana bread muffin recipe that you enjoy while on the go! Our Easy Banana Muffins will perk you up whether you eat 'em for breakfast or dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in bananas; mix well. Add flour and baking soda, mixing just enough to moisten.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- If you liked this easy banana muffin recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins, or browse through our collection of Simple Banana Muffin Recipes.
- You can also use those ripe bananas to make this tropical-tasting Hawaiian Pineapple Banana Bread!
- Plus, don't forget to check out our collection of Irresistible Banana Recipes: 36 Recipes with Bananas.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a lover of crispy-crunchy snacks, then you're really going to enjoy this recipe for Crispy Green Bean Fries. Lightly-breaded green beans are baked until they're perfectly crispy, so you can enjoy healthier and yummier snacking.