Easy Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As you smell this wonderful bread baking, just imagine the Pennsylvania growing fields bursting with ready-to-pick, bright orange pumpkins.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup canned 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well and pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake about 1-1/2 hours or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!