Eggnog Tea Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Having a tea party with the ladies and don't know what to bake? We've got you covered! These Eggnog Tea Bread loaves are a perfect compliment to afternoon tea and any other meal!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix
- 3/4 cup refrigerated eggnog
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated eggnog
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 4 ingredients in large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric beater 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into 4 greased 3- x 6-inch loaf pans. Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
- Combine powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons eggnog, stirring well; drizzle over bread. Store in refrigerator.
These little loaves are great for gift giving, especially around the holidays. But if you just want to indulge yourself, it's easy to make 1 large loaf: Just pour the batter into a greased 5- x 9-inch loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees F, 48 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!