Hot Cocoa Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're probably thinking we're crazy with a recipe like this. Hot cocoa in a muffin sounds insane, right? The only way this muffin is insane is in it's off the charts flavor! One bite and you'll be in heaven.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine biscuit mix and sugar in large bowl. Make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine half-and-half and remaining ingredients; pour into well of biscuit mix mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Bake 11 to 12 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans immediately.
If you liked this easy chocolate muffin recipe, be sure to check out our Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins: Our Best Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.