Jalapeno Corn Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Jalapeno Corn Bread add a tasty kick traditional cornbread. When you're looking to spice things up at dinner, or bring a zesty flair to a holiday meal, this side dish is just the thing!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising cornmeal
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 jalapeno peppers, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into squares and serve warm, or allow to cool before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!